*This item is not for sale and listed as a plant library product for educational purposes only.
• Also known as, “old-field threeawn” and “prairie threeawn”.
• This annual shortgrass is named for its habit of establishing in old fields, also prefers oil well locations and cattle corrals.
• Establishes easily under adverse conditions.
• Is an indicator of deteriorated range condition and is practically worthless as a forage grass.
• The seed will get in the eyes of both cattle and sheep, if they graze areas with dense stands, and cause eye problems.