*This item is not for sale and listed as a plant library product for educational purposes only.
• Other common names, “Sand sage,” and “Sand wormwood.”
• Rounded to sprawling, evergreen shrub with silver, thread-like foliage.
• The small insignificant yellow flowers appear in early spring and in the fall.
• Fruit is small achenes.
• Normal height is 3 to 5 feet.
• Good browse for deer and antelope; provides good cover for quail and small mammals.
• Adapted to deep sands, dunes, and sometimes calcareous soils.