*This item is not for sale and listed as a plant library product for educational purposes only.
• A hardy shrub or small tree adapted to a wide variety of sites.
• Flowers in June, with the fruit maturing in August to October.
• Planted in shelterbelts and windbreak plantings.
• This plant has become invasive along creeks, streams, and rivers in many areas. Not recommended for planting due to the invasive nature of the plant.
• Russian olive is native to southern Europe and western Asia.
• Provides good food and cover for wildlife.